Sunday, June 8, 2008

32 degrees celsius/89 degrees fahrenheit.



Toronto.
The past 2 days have been the hottest days (for June temperatures) since 195something.
The people are overjoyed. We love our heat here in Toronto, at least for the first two weeks.
I, for one, am looking forward to having my industrial fan going full blast while I sleep.

In keeping with my personal philosophy of "There's Song For Every Occasion", Dsico
seems to have the perfect tune for the perfect beginning to a perfect (hopefully) summer.
GOD, I LOVE COVER SONGS!!

Some Like It Hot - Dsico

Dsico caught my attention maybe a year ago, doing remixes for ROC, Ollo and releasing some random one off ep's.

After a HUGE hiatus (I check his site bi-monthly probably.....so what?!) he's back with a new (unreleased) album. An intelligent man is one that utilizes the Internet. As such the whole album is download-able at his site.



















If you just want to taste the milk before buying the cow, try out this song for now...

70's Classic Hits - Dsico

No comments: